- The LabelMill® 3605 label printer applicator makes capabilities standard that were once custom on printer applicators.
- Selections of several standard features are easy to enter using the touch pad and large, back-lit display.
- The controller software is user friendly and password protected.
- The hand-held labeler interface allows for quick and easy set-up with adjustment for product delay, tamp duration, cycle type and other key functions.
Labeling Speed/Rate: Up to 16” per second and, depending on label and product size, approximately 10 to 90 per minute
Print Method: Thermal transfer and direct thermal
Interface: Centronics parallel, RS-232c Serial, Ethernet, Wireless, USB
Application Method: Tamp is standard Wipe-on, blow, corner-wrap, and adjacent panel are optional
Bar Codes: UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN-8, EAN-13, CODE 3912/5, CODE 128, CODABAR, MSI 2/5, CODE 93, UPC Bookland, Matrix 2/5, POSTNET, UCC/EAN 128, PDF-417, Maxicode, Data Matrix
Bar Code Ratios: 1:2, 1:3, 5:2
Interface Sensors: Product sensor-photo eye/limit switch/PLC input Auxiliary output with connector standard
Electrical: 115 VAC/60Hz - 250 W idle, 600 running
Human Readable Fonts: 12 proportional and mono-spaced fonts including OCR-A and OCR-B representations and an outline font. American and European characters, uppercase and lower case with descenders (code table 850)
Air Requirements: 80 psi/3 cfm when equipped with tamp, flag, blow, swing, and corner wrap
Environment: Operating 50-95° F (10-35° C) 15-85% RH, non-condensing
Label Size: Minimum 1” wide x 1/2” long Maximum 4” wide x 14” long
General Size: 32”W x 24”D x 24”H
Weight: 61 lbs. with u-arm
Label Roll Capacity: 12” maximum outside diameter wound on a 3” I.D. core. Die-cut waste removed with minimum of 1/8” separations between labels in running direction.
Options: Right and left-hand models. Sato, Zebra, Datamax, OEM Printers
- Heavy Duty Industrial Design
- 12 Inch Label Storage Spool Standard
- Swing Away Tamp Assemble
- User-Friendly Operating Software
- Batch Counter
- Printer Status Outputs
- Left and Right-Hand Designs
- Hand Held User Interface
- Optional Width of 6.5”
- System Status Light Tower
- Smart Tamp
- Table-Top Mount