- The LabelMill® 4005 label applicator is a state-of-the-art, microprocessor controlled, high speed, heavy-duty industrial label applicator.
- Selections of several standard features are easy to enter using the touch pad and large, back-lit display.
- The microprocessor-based control features all the hardware and software necessary to support the tamp, blow, wipe-on and flag applicator modules as standard equipment.
- The hand-held labeler interface makes configuration and adjustments quick and easy.
- The two-line backlit display is fast, easy and rugged.
Labeling Speed/Rate: 1400 linear inches of web per minute standard
Drive System: Heavy duty 1⁄8 hp DC drive motor
Label Placement: Label placement up to +⁄- 1⁄32” when labels are produced to specifications and product handling is controlled
Electrical: 115 VAC/60Hz - 6 amps
Label Roll Capacity: 12” maximum outside diameter wound on a 3” I.D. core. Die-cut waste removed with minimum of 1⁄8” separations between labels in running direction
Air Requirements: 80 psi/3 cfm when equipped with tamp, flag, blow, swing, or corner wrap
Label Size: Minimum 1⁄2” wide x 1⁄2” long, Maximum 61⁄2” wide x 12” long (optional sizes available)
Application Method: Tamp, wipe-on, flag, blow, corner-wrap, and swing tamp
Environment: Operating 50-95° F (10-35° C), 15-85% RH, non-condensing
General Size: 25”W x 22”D x 21”H
Weight: 60 lbs. with u-arm
Product Sensors: Photoelectric or dry contact (mechanical limit switch)
Options: Left or right-hand models, custom systems
- Speeds up to 1400 Inches a Minute
- Heavy Duty DC Drive
- Dynamic Motor Control
- 12 Inch Label Storage Spool Standard
- Heavy Duty Industrial Design
- User-Friendly Operating Software
- Automatic Set-Up
- Batch Counter
- Left and Right-Hand Designs
- Hand Held User Interface
- Optional Width of 6.5”
- System Status Light Tower
- Smart Tamp
- Loose Loop Interface to Thermal Printer